Regional Sales Manager NE Region, Liquid Direct
|Title:||Regional Sales Manager NE Region, Liquid Direct|
We are looking for a Regional Sales Manager Northeast Region – Liquid Direct Sales
in a location close to the region. This position will report to the Sales & Market Director, Liquid Products and is an exempt position.
Here are some details about this position:
About CST Industries
CST Industries, Inc., headquartered in Lenexa, Kansas, is the global leader in the manufacture and construction of factory coated storage tanks, silos, aluminum
domes, specialty covers and reclaimer systems. With over 100 years of heritage and 275,000 installations in more than 125 countries, CST Industries is focused on providing our customers the highest level of quality and customer service. CST's existing company portfolio consists of CST Storage Products, CST Covers,
and Vulcan Tanks. Manufacturing facilities and technical design centers are located in Parsons, Kansas; Winchester, Tennessee; DeKalb, Illinois; Conroe, Texas; Gardena, California; Rincon, Georgia and the United Kingdom. Regional sales offices are located throughout North America and in Mexico, Argentina, United Kingdom, India, Dubai, Singapore and Vietnam.
Reporting to Sales & Market Director – Liquid Products, the position is vital to the growth of business and will be assessed based on revenue generation. Manages route to market – Primarily direct sales but may establish commissioned representative networks for assigned products. Manage assigned territory (Northeast Region) for maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values.
- Manage route to market – Primarily Direct Sales
- Support, Train, Hire, terminate and oversee any commissioned rep activities
- Support region’s overall and annual sales goals
- Set region’s overall and annual action plans
- Develop key influencer relationships within the region: Engineers, Contractors, etc.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Business or related field
- Willing to travel 50%+ of time, as needed
- 5 Years of proven industrial sales with direct customer accounts
- Experience with hiring/managing and establishing a representative network in industrial markets
- Experience in the Fire Protection market a plus
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience reporting to senior level management team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain an upbeat and positive attitude at all times
- Ability to work within a growth organization with progressive and evolving goals
- Ability to work in self-directed, fast-paced professional environment
- High proficiency with computers skills, including email, MS Office, MS Excel
- Familiarity and preferred efficiency with CRM management tools (Salesforce, SAP, etc.)
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
This description indicates the general nature of the tasks and responsibilities required of positions given this classification. It is not intended as a complete list of specific duties and responsibilities. Nor is it intended to limit or modify the right of management to assign, direct, and control the specific duties of individuals performing this function. The Company reserves the right to change, modify, amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.
***CST Industries, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters/third parties. Please, no phone calls or emails regarding this posting.***
CST Industries offers competitive salaries, great benefits, including 401k, health, vision and dental insurance and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications